Own a big screen Television with good picture quality and other fancy features? But wait, its built-in speakers don’t offer a good sound quality, right? No issues as we have listed & reviewed the Best Soundbar Under 10000 on this page.
Currently, TVs are very slim and due to which scope for the good speakers diminishes and which result in not so good sound experience. To overcome this issue, the tech companies came with the idea of the soundbar. It looks great sitting beneath the TV and provides great audio quality.
However, before you make your mind to buy the next bar you should ask yourself the exact purpose. For example, if you only want good dialogue delivery and don’t listen to music much then a simple product will work for you. But, if in case you also want to listen to music then you will need a product which comes or support a subwoofer.
Why you must get a Soundbar for TV?
- Better dialogue delivery
- Bass-rich & Loud sound output
- Very compact & Stylish design compared to Home Theater systems
- Ease of Setup
- Minimum Cable Management
Our Recommendation:- If you have a budget to spend an additional 1000 to 2000 INR then you should get a bar that comes with or support a subwoofer. This combination will provide you a better and even fuller sound experience.
Things to Look:-
- Connectivity/ Ports:- Bluetooth, HDMI ARC, etc.
- Comes with a sub-woofer or not
- Subwoofer connectivity or compatibility
- Wattage, Power, and Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
Quick Tip:- To ensure Dolby support and for better connectivity, always connect your Soundbar via HDMI ARC or eARC.
These are the Best Soundbars Under 10000 in India:-
1. Blaupunkt SBWL02
This is simply the Best 2.1 Soundbar Under 10K. Meaning, it comes with a subwoofer to enhance the bass and provide the users with a fuller sound experience. You can use this product to enhance the sound of your TV and to listen to music. Thanks to its wireless sub!
- Sound Quality:- The sound quality is very good. The bar handles the dialogue delivery impressively and the wireless sub offers deep bass, which results in rich sound output. Further, the wireless connectivity allows you to put the sub anywhere as per your requirements. Blaupunkt has also provided multiple sound effects – Cinema, Song, Flat, and Dialogue. These modes will allow you to enjoy an optimized sound output as per the situation.
- Remote:- The remote control offers very good control over the audio. It allows you to control the bass & treble i.e., you can increase or decrease the intensity as per your mood or requirements. Further, you can change the sound modes easily via the remote. Last but not least, it also offers the users the capability of changing the source like HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, etc.
- Design:- The design is very compact and stylish. The sub with wooden built looks beautiful.
- Connectivity:- It offers a wide range of connectivity options (mentioned in the technical data table below). Music lovers can easily connect their mobile via Bluetooth and enjoy its bass-rich sound. Further, it also features a USB port, which allows you to plug a Pendrive and play your favorite songs without any hassle.
Conclusion:- It features all the necessary connectivity options and good sound quality. Wireless sub makes it even easier to set up, use, and minimizes the cable management task. In this price segment, this is the best product according to us.
|Weight||8 Kg (approx.)|
|Total Power||130 Watts|
|Connectivity||USB, HDMI ARC, Optical, AUX-in, Bluetooth|
2. boAt AAVANTE Bar 1700D
This product from boAt offers fantastic sound quality and comes with a sub. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity and other necessary connectivity ports for wide compatibility.
- Sound Quality:- It is a 2.1 channel product and offers boAt Signature Sound and also supports Dolby Digital Plus. The dialogue delivery feels quite crisp and the bass is also deep. Its sub connects via wire and delivers a very powerful performance. The bar, and the subwoofer feature a power output of 60 Watts each (60 x 2 = 120 Watts). Further, the final sound output feels pretty loud and bass-rich.
- Remote:- The remote control helps to control almost everything easily. You can turn up or down the bass as well as treble. Further, it allows you to change the sound modes, and manage the source/ input. Its build quality is also good.
- Design:- Both, the bar and the sub look very stylish. We found this product to be the most stylish product in this price segment!
- Connectivity:- Bluetooth V5.0 offers uninterrupted wireless connectivity and you will be able to connect your mobile or other devices without any issues. Other useful ports like USB, HDMI ARC, AUX-in, and Optical are also available.
Conclusion:- This is a great pick for those who want to enhance the sound of their TV and also like to listen to music sometimes but doesn’t want to get a dedicated Home Theater System. The Dolby support makes it capable of delivering HD sound output and helps it to stand out!
|Weight||6.6 Kg (approx.)|
|Total Power||120 Watts|
|Connectivity||USB, HDMI ARC, AUX-in, Optical, Bluetooth 5.0|
3. JBL SB110
Want to enjoy a bass-rich sound but don’t have space to put a dedicated sub around your TV? Well, JBL comes to your rescue! This bar by JBL has got it all for you. It has a built-in sub and which will help you save some space and also to minimize the cable management.
- Sound Quality:- The built-in sub provides an extra kick of bass which we all like at the time of watching TV, movies, or at the time of listening to music. Further, it offers Dolby digital sound and which helps it to produce even richer sound output! The total power output is 110 Watts. Last but not least, the dialogue delivery is very clear and we really like the overall experience.
- Remote:- The remote has a good build quality. It can be used to change the source and sound modes. It doesn’t offer the controls for bass and treble but allows you to adjust the volume level.
- Design:- Its design feels premium and the front grill looks very neat and stylish. It is quite compact in size and weighs only 2.6 Kg.
- Connectivity:- It doesn’t offer wide connectivity options like its rivals. However, it offers the most necessary ports/ connectivity – Bluetooth, HDMI (ARC), and Optical.
Conclusion:- This is one of the most unique products in this price segment. It offers a fuller sound experience and at the same time requires minimum cable management and space. The Dolby support enhances its overall sound output makes it stand out from the competition. If you don’t want to set up a sub anywhere around your TV but also want to enjoy bass-rich sound then you can definitely pick this product.
|Status Display||Just a blinking light|
|Weight||2.6 Kg (approx.)|
|Total Power||110 Watts|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth V4.2, HDMI (ARC), Optical|
4. iBall Cinebar 200DD
This is a 120 Watts & 2.1 channel product. The button stripe on the side of the bar looks great and the sub also looks premium. Further, it is a feature & performance packed product.
- Sound Quality:- The bar and the sub both have a power output of 60 Watts each. This makes the bar capable of handling dialogue delivery and sub to provide you with an extra kick of bass. We noticed the treble is clear and you might not use the sub if you are not a fan of too much bass. The bar is enough to enhance the sound of the TV and you can add the sub when you want to listen to music. Last but not least, the Dolby support makes it capable of delivering a rich & HD sound output.
- Remote:- The remote allows you to adjust the bass, treble, volume, and more! It also offers to let you adjust or change the input. However, it doesn’t provide direct buttons to change the sound modes like some of its rivals.
- Design:- It is one of the most good looking products. The bar is sleek and the sub also looks very sturdy. To sum it all, it looks great sitting beneath the TV.
- Connectivity:- It comes with Bluetooth V4.2 + EDR for wireless connectivity and also features other ports like USB, HDMI ARC, etc.
Conclusion:- If you think design matters for you and equally matters the performance then you can consider buying this product. It offers Dolby Digital Audio and the overall loudness is also good.
|Weight||6.1 Kg (approx.)|
|Total Power||120 Watts|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth V4.2 + EDR, HDMI (ARC), USB, Optical, AUX-in|
5. realme 100W Soundbar
Here’s another good looking product for you. This bar from realme delivers an impressive performance. It is also a 2.1 channel bar. It has a total power output of 100 Watts. The bar is of 60 Watts power and the sub has a power of 40 Watts.
- Sound Quality:- This is a performance-packed product. The bar is quite loud and powerful and thus makes it capable of handling the dialogue delivery pretty efficiently. The treble is clear and even without the sub, you will be able to enjoy a good sound. The sub is not very powerful when compared to its rivals, but still, it delivers a decent amount of bass. The bass is enough to satisfy those who like to watch movies & TV with balanced sound output. Last but not least, the price tag at which this product is available truly justifies its performance.
- Remote:- The remote control comes with the basic control options. The downside of the remote is that it doesn’t let you control the intensity of bass and treble. However, it has a dedicated button to let you change the sound modes and source/ input.
- Design:- This product has got stunning looks. Both, the bar and the sub look pretty sleek in design and are made using good quality material. Further, the sub also doesn’t demand much space as it is small in size as compared to its rivals.
- Connectivity:- It offers wide compatibility or connectivity options along with Bluetooth V5.0 for wireless connectivity. Additionally, it offers COAX connectivity along with other options like USB, HDMI (ARC), etc.
Conclusion:- If you are not a big fan of bass but still prefer a well-balanced sound output then you can definitely consider buying this product. It is a budget-friendly product with an impressive performance along with wide connectivity options.
|Weight||4.7 Kg (approx.)|
|Total Power||100 Watts|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth V5.0, COAX, Optical, AUX-in, HDMI ARC, USB|
6. Mi Soundbar
Now, this is one of the cheapest soundbars but not just it. The sound output can leave you amazed keeping its price into consideration. It doesn’t come with a sub but still, the final sound output feels bass-rich & high-quality!
- Sound Quality:- The sound quality is very good. It offers a good amount of bass and dialogue delivery is also clear. To sum it all, it delivers a balanced sound output to let you enjoy your shows and movies on TV.
- Remote:- It doesn’t come with remote control. However, you can control the volume and connectivity via the buttons mounted on the bar.
- Design:- It looks absolutely stunning and premium. It is very compact in size and weighs only about 2 Kg! Further, its round corners make it look even more attractive. It looks great sitting beneath the TV.
- Connectivity:- We could have listed this product a little higher on this list. But the sole reason that stopped us is that this product offers fewer connectivity options.
Conclusion:- If you only want to enhance the sound of your TV and have a limited budget then you can definitely consider this product. It can provide you a really good sound experience at an affordable price.
|Weight||2 Kg (approx.)|
|Color Options||Black and White|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth V4.2, AUX-in, Line-in, Optical, S/PDIF|
Quick Tip:- Make sure that your TV supports at least one connectivity option that your favorite bar features. Otherwise, you may not be able to use it.
So, these are the Best Soundbars Under 10000 in India. Let us know your favorite product in the comment section below. Also, do let us know if you notice any errors in the information provided on this page. It will be very helpful for us!
Keep visiting PickThis.in for more such updates.
Have a nice day!
Related Article:- Best Wireless Earphones Under 2500